Saturday, January 24, 2015

Prepositions of Manner

A preposition of manner is used show how something is done. Here is a short list of some prepositions of manner.
By
With
On
In
Like
As
Of
  • Examples of some prepositions of Manner:
-She daily comes to the university by bus.
-We came here in a car.
-He speaks in a low voice.
-He left in a hurry.
-He went to his town on foot.
-I would like to travel on plane.
-I have never gone to Galapagos on ship.
-I accepted her invitation with pleasure.
-She greeted me with a smile
-I used to play soccer in the secondary with emotion.
-My brother walks like an old man.
-You speak like an authority on the subject.
-My girlfriend sometimes acts like a child.
-I used to work as a coach assistant some time before.

8 comments:

  1. Very distracting to have a wavy pattern all over the page--can't read the content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good website. I love it. There should be these types of websites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this website. But i need something else.

    ReplyDelete